EndNote: how can I add and delete references?
Once you have uploaded all your references into your EndNote library, you can delete duplicate references and add references manually. You can also edit them manually or automatically.
Read this tip to learn about importing references from databases.
Add a reference manually:
- Open Athena and EndNote.
- Click "Reference" > "New Reference" OR click the clipboard icon with the plus (top right) OR hold the keys ctrl+N.
- You now opened a new reference. You can change the reference type and fill in the fields.
- Click "Save".
Delete references by selecting them and tapping the "delete" key on your keyboard. You will not see a warning popup.
You can also automatically delete duplicate or double references by clicking "Library" > "Find Duplicates". EndNote will find all double references and show you both side by side, so you can decide which to keep and which to delete.
- EndNote: how can I update or edit references? (Write)
- EndNote: how can you add PDFs? (Write)
- EndNote: how can you cite while you write? (Write)
- EndNote: how can you import references? (Write)
- EndNote: how to create a library (Write)
Last modified March 17, 2023, 9:18 a.m.