EndNote: how to create a library
1. Open EndNote via Athena
If you've never used Athena on this device before, install the Citrix client: https://helpdesk.ugent.be/athena/en/ica.php
2. Click in EndNote on File > New
3. Save the library on your H:Drive, preferably in a separate folder
An .enl file and a .data file are created. The .enl file is used to open your library. Always keep both files together in the same folder and under the same name.
You can always access your H:drive via Athena, whether on or off campus.
You can import references into EndNote directly from databases (Web of Science, Scopus, ...), the library catalogue lib.ugent.be, ... or you can add them manually.
You can enter references from your EndNote-library directly into you Word-file after opening Word via Athena.
- Endnote: find and remove duplicates (Write)
- EndNote: how can I add and delete references? (Write)
- EndNote: how can you add PDFs? (Write)
- EndNote: how do you share your library? (Write)
- EndNote: what is it? (Write)
Last modified Jan. 30, 2023, 11:44 a.m.