Book: how to reserve?
You can reserve a book that is already on loan (NB: not at the Faculty of Law and Criminology).
- Go to the catalogue
- Look up the book
- Click on the button Services
- Click on the button Reserve (you find the button under Location)
- Log in and confirm your reservation
As soon as the book is available, you will automatically receive a notification. The book will be kept aside for you for a week.
The same procedure can be followed to request a book from the depot. The button you have to push, however, is Request. Again you will be notified when the book is available.
- Book: can I borrow a book? (Search / find)
- Book: how and where to find it? (Search / find)
- Book: how do I request a book from another library? (Search / find)
- Book: how to renew the loan term (Search / find)
Last modified Jan. 18, 2023, 3:37 p.m.