[BELSPO] BELSPO Research programme for Earth Observation STEREO IV – Thematic network projects call 2023
STEREO IV aims to build an autonomous Belgian Earth observation expertise of international level as a contribution to the knowledge economy.
The thematic research priorities are as follows:
1. Impact of climate change on terrestrial and marine environments
2. Advanced Monitoring and Assessment of Hazards (including pandemics)
3. Monitoring environment for improved environmental health and biodiversity
4. Geo-information for Sustainable and Green Cities
Thematic network projects:
- Large multi- and interdisciplinary projects lasting 4-5 years
- Fundamental and/or application-oriented innovative research
- Partnership composed of 2-4 Belgian research teams and 1 (or 2) foreign team(s)
- Coordinating team must have some experience in Earth Observation
- Applicants must make sure that there is no overlap with grants from other regional/national/European programs.
- These projects are a framework for doctoral theses.
Available budget: 8.000.000 euro
Expression of interest: 31 March 2023 at 4 PM
Full proposal: 9 June 2023 at 4 PM
The expression of interest must be filled in online:
More information can be find on the website:
Please contract email@example.com for a financial check before submission.