FWO: Publications and research data in FWO-applications
New FWO reporting requirements
At the end of 2022, the FWO introduced new reporting requirements for research results resulting from research funded at least partly by FWO funds.
To comply, it is essential that you link your publications and datasets in Biblio to the corresponding FWO project registered in GISMO. In this way, the required information about the results of your FWO project can flow to the FRIS research portal.
From 2024 onwards, for the evaluation of scientific reports the FWO will only take into account publications that have been included in FRIS. Hence it is important to already link your publications in Biblio to your FWO project now.
Do you have questions on adding a publication list to an FWO project, exported from Biblio? Or on complying to requirements on research data management (RDM) and drafting a data management plan (DMP)?
We wrote some tips to help you in the process:
- How to set up a publication list in Biblio and to export it in different forms
- How to export a publication list out of Biblio to FWO. What is in the list and what is not?
- How to fill out the DMP section in the application
- How are publications classified in UGent? What is the definition of A1, A2, P1 and the other classifications?
- FWO: How do I complete the DMP section in my FWO application? (Research integrity & ethics)
- FWO: Publicaties en onderzoeksdata in FWO-aanvragen (Funding / GISMO)
- FWO: which reporting requirements are applicable to research output of FWO projects? (Funding / GISMO)
- Publishing: how do you find the right journal to publish your article? (Publish)
Last modified Jan. 20, 2023, 10:48 a.m.