[HORIZON EUROPE] ERC Advanced Grant proposal writing training - 24 January 2023 - online
Training for ERC Advanced Grant applicants
A training proposal writing on the ERC Advanced grant call for proposals is organised by NCP Flanders. The training is organised to support potential researchers and host institutions in the preparation of their ERC Advanced grant application at a host institution located in Flanders. Researchers who are planning to submit an ERC Advanced grant proposal for the 2023 call or in the next round(s) are encouraged to attend this training.
Next ERC Advanced Grant Call
The ERC Advanced Grant Call 2023 opened on 08/12/2022 with a deadline on 23 May 2023.
The call modalities for the 2023 call have been made available on the Funding and Tenders Portal.
The call will be open to established, leading researchers of any nationality and from any field of research (bottom-up approach), with a track-record of significant research achievements in the last 10 years. There is no minimum or maximum age limit. The amount of the grant is up to € 2.5 million for 5 years (or up to €3.5 million in specific cases).
It is advised to potential applicants to have attended the webinar on the call modalities on 25 November 2022. Consult the recordings and slides before this training in January.
Programme of the online training
Trainer: Aya van den Kroonenberg, Yellow Research
- 10.00 Topics: ERC evaluation criteria and objectives, choosing the right evaluation panel, team composition and budget
- 12.30 Break
- 13.30 Topics: Writing CV, funding ID, 10 year track record, extended synopsis of B1, B1 summary and A1 abstract, B2 part
- 16.00 Closure
Participation to this training is free and registration is mandatory. Please keep in mind places are limited thus only register when you are sure you will attend the (majority of the) training.
Registrations are still possible. A spot is not guaranteed. From 17 January on you will receive a follow-up e-mail. Any questions can be send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support by the EU-team
- Consult our Sharepointsite EU Proposal Support on ERC
- Contact the EU Team very early, to ensure the most appropriate individual support. There will be continuous follow-up from the EU-team advisors.
- Support for proposals offered by the EU Team:
- Meeting with EU Team advisor to pitch your idea and learn about the ERC call requirements
- Support on content of your proposal
- Administrative and financial support during proposal stage
- Mock interview for Step 2 candidates
15 december 2022 14:16