The research data lifecycle: What is it?
The research data lifecycle is a key concept within Research Data Management (RDM). It describes the different stages research data go through before, during, and after a research project. Various data management activities take place within each stage of the data lifecycle, and the choices made in one stage influence the next one.
Want to know more? Check out the knowledge clip below!
- Ghent University RDM webpages
- DMPonline.be: How do I write a Data Management Plan? (Write)
- EU funding: Open Research Data for ERC grants - H2020 (Funding / GISMO)
- FAIR: What are the FAIR data principles? (Research integrity & ethics)
- FWO: How do I complete the DMP section in my FWO application? (Research integrity & ethics)
- Open Research Data Pilot and research data management for Horizon 2020 projects (Funding / GISMO)
- Research Data Management: What is RDM? (Research integrity & ethics)
Last modified May 12, 2023, 11:05 a.m.